Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Eyes, The Lies, Analyse (Truth Extraction Contd)

Truth Extraction (Reading Between The Lies)was published circa 2000 by me, Clifton Coetzee (A Forensic Fraud Investigator), assisted by Malcolm Russel (A radio Broadcaster).


Subsequently, I established a 'Truth Extraction' investigative training module on MS Powerpoint and conducted many Truth Extraction training workshops and seminars during 2000 - 2008.

Truth Extraction techniques employ techniques of Statement Content Analysis; Statement Veracity Analysis (Criteria Based Content Analysis ); Kinesics (micro facial expressions, FACS and physiognomy). The latter leading me to conduct a study of faces and specific facial features, in turn leading me to initiate my 'Left Eye Syndrome' theory.

Subsequent to 2000, my work has led me to carry out an extensive edit of my first book and to add new content, including comparisons between SCAN and Voice Stress Analysis (VSA), specifically with a new automated VSA technology 'AVSAPRO'

My new work is titled TRUTH EXTRACTION Contnd (The Lies, The Eyes, Analyse)
In my latest book I place more emphasis on the visual cues than previously was the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment