Monday, August 6, 2012

Gerry McCann's pain

Gerry McCann's face is difficult to analyse for character traits. Every picture that I have found is apparently 'post Madeleine disappearance' as mostly his face reflects deep grief and sorrow masked by an absolute hatred towards the camera. Generally his face is balanced and I see no negative aspects. I have followed the McCann story with much interest over the years. From the outset I observed their open body language and deep seated grief. I have applied Statement Analysis to their words. I contend that the McCanns were not criminally involved in the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine. I do think that they consider themselves to have acted irresponsibly, inasmuch as they could have been more careful. The expressions on their faces suggest to me that they will never forgive themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment